Inside Sales Position
This position is to find and contact potential prospective customers, introduce the customer to GreenMail Inc, discuss Email Marketing within our platform and guide the customer(s) within the sales process to final purchase. You will search for your own leads as well as leads will also be discussed and provided. This Inside Sales position is challenging, and you will be rewarded financially for your effort with a goal driven plan.
The positon requires someone who is a communicator, respectful, tenacious and must be driven to succeed a growing sales part of GreenMail. You will be researching leads by phone and internet to find customers and decision makers and have business conversations with them.
For the right individuals, GreenMail Inc will train and familiarize you with our product and backend platform that our customers use on a daily basis.
Inside Sales duties include, but not limited to:
The most important part of the work will be to engage in a business conversation about Email Marketing over the phone. Guide the potential customer to use our services. Increase the customer to a customizable email template design(s). Work with all employees on any account within GreenMail which includes copy and design elements for our designers. Participate in discussions of potential sales targeting segments of a variety of industries.
Sales support & administrative work includes, but not limited to:
Internet research to enhance GreenMail Inc.’s contact database
Maintain activity records of calls and research in a variety of methods.
Experience / skills required:
* Minimum of 3 years of overall professional experience
* Minimum of 2 years of proven, successful sales related experience
* Experience with telephone prospecting, selling to a business
* Internet / social media, CRM platform experience is a plus
* Successful experience identifying and closing sales targets
* Must be able to “Cold Call” and learn and handle from a “rejection.”
* Detailed oriented and organized
GreenMail Inc expects that the right individuals have already passed the above in your career. We will however, continue to coach, and train you to improve your skills to avoid roadblocks to success within our company.
Attributes / Capabilities:
* Interested in selling and understanding this position.
* Enthusiasm and drive to perform a goal towards a sale.
* Tenacious and persistent
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Self-confident, outgoing
* Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
* Goal oriented
* Creative mind
* Must be a team player
* Out-of-the-Box thinking
Education / Credentials:
* Any / all college education is a plus
* Prior, sales training is helpful
* Media sales is helpful
* Internet knowledge is helpful
* Social media skills is helpful
* A great sales incentive plan
* Growth potential to a Business Development position
* Opportunity to work in a growing, entrepreneurial company
* Vacation, paid holidays, and sick leave
* Contribution towards health care
Please send a cover letter and or resume to: email@example.com