As part of GreenMail Inc.’s Sales team, the Business Development position plays a key role in our continued growth by helping to expand our top line revenue and grow our client list.
We are seeking energetic performers who are competitive, outgoing and can sell!
Responsibility & Role:
* Source and identify new sales opportunities
* Cold calling
* Build relationships with prospects by gaining insight into their company to enable you to provide solutions for their email marketing requirements
* Develop a strong knowledge of all GreenMail Inc.’s features, pricing plans and portfolio
* Conduct product demos or introductory meetings with fully qualified prospects & clients
* Track all your activity in a well organized function
* Give 100% towards all goals
* Think Out of the box for new revenue
* Work with our designer(s) on client copy towards Campaign Newsletters & Eblasts.
Attributes / Capabilities:
* Interested in selling and understanding this position.
* Enthusiasm and drive to perform a goal towards a sale.
* Tenacious and persistent
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Self-confident, outgoing
* Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
* Goal oriented
* Creative mind
* Must be a team player
* Out-of-the-Box thinking
Education / Credentials:
* Any / all college education is a plus
* Prior, sales training is helpful
* Media sales is helpful
* Internet knowledge is helpful
* Social media skills is helpful
* A great sales incentive plan
* Growth potential to a Business Development position
* Opportunity to work in a growing, entrepreneurial company
* Vacation, paid holidays, and sick leave
* Contribution towards health care
Please send a cover letter and or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org